Thursday, April 30, 2009


On our last night in St. George, we went to a mexican restaurant where there was a water fountain in the waiting area inside. While we were eating Peyton excused herself from the table and went to the restroom. When she got back she showed me two pennies and they were wet. I asked her if she had taken them from the water fountain and she nodded. I then explained to her that we really shouldn't do that and she whispered to me, "Only one man saw me and he didn't say anything." I left it at that. When we were leaving the table we passed by the fountain and there the man was. He was a mannequin! She thought he was asleep. I thought that was so hilarious. We all laughed and laughed and I just had to take a picture of him with her. He was a little creepy, though!

1 comment: